Mental Health Resources in Niagara
We have all been there, or know someone who has - in distress. There ARE mental health resources available in Niagara. Sometimes at a time of crisis, we aren't thinking straight. Where do I go? Who do I call? What do I do? We have compiled some resources here.
If you are or know someone in CRISIS, call:
- COAST 1-866-550-5205
- Distress Centre Niagara
- 905-688-3711 (St. Catharines, Niagara Falls & area)
- 905-734-1212 (Port Colborne, Wainfleet & area)
- 905-382-0689 (Fort Erie & area)
- 905-563-6674 (Grimsby, West Lincoln)
- ConnexOntario 1-866-531-2600 (addiction, mental health, gambling problems)
- Mental Health & Addictions Access Line 1-866-550-5205
- 211 (Information Niagara - for referrals to any other resource)
Urgent support 905.641.5222- no appointment necessary, available at:
15 Wellington Street, St. Catharines
6760 Morrison Street, Niagara Falls
Monday to Friday, 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Walk-In Counselling - enabling individuals to see CMHA counselors at THEIR decided moment of need. Ages 16 +
TUESDAYS 11:30-5:30 @ Branscombe Mental Health Centre - 1338 Fourth Ave, St. Catharines
WEDNESDAYS 11:30-5:30 @ CMHA Niagara Falls Resource Centre - 6760 Morrison St. Niagara Falls
THURSDAYS 11:30-5:30 @ CMHA Fort Erie Office - 20 Jarvis St. Fort Erie
Click here for other resources available in Niagara.