Type of Position: Full-Time, Contract (12 months, possibility of extension) Requires Flexible Hours.
Closing Date: December 07, 2018
This position is responsible for the effective execution of fundraising activities under the direction of the Campaign Manager.
- • Planning and executing a workload of United Way events;
- • Managing a portfolio of workplace accounts which run employee workplace campaigns;
- This includes general support to workplace, goal setting and planning, public speaking, attending events, delivering training, and monitoring fundraising progress as needed;
- • Working closely with volunteer committees leading up to and at events;
- • Analyzing and interpreting financial fundraising results;
- • Managing relationships (cultivation, solicitation, stewardship) with donors in the community and workplaces;
- • Other duties as required.
- Post-Secondary education in business, not-for-profit management, event management or a related field;
- 1-2 years demonstrated public speaking, fundraising, event planning, or volunteer management experience;
- Strong oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills, and organizational and time management skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; proficiency in Raiser’s Edge is an asset;
- Access to a vehicle; Willingness to work flexible hours.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to United Way Niagara, 63 Church Street, Suite LC1, St. Catharines, ON L2R 3C4 (Attention: Mandy Cavasin, Campaign Manager) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted until Friday, December 7th 2018, at 4:00pm
*Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.