- $1/per week or $52/year provides two families with emergency food in times of need.
- $3/per week or $156/year provides care for one child to attend a special needs program for one year.
- $5/per week or $260/year provides seven hours of orientation and mobility training for a visually impaired person, giving them confidence and independence.
- $20/per week or $1,000/year provides two weeks of shelter, food and safety to a woman and her children.
- $48/per week or $2,500/year provides crisis intervention and support for more than 100 people who turn to Distress Centre.
To set up a campaign for your organization, contact us.